Wednesday, January 04, 2017

New Year, New Coffee Maker!


My first outing this year was to get a replacement coffee maker. I was so excited about lounging around during the holidays that one day I didn't leave enough time for an empty pot to chill before adding water to it to make more coffee and the carafe cracked. It was a sad moment.

I'm glad I had my back up of Nescafe on hand, which is what I had for for about a week. I was a bit zingier that week as I drank the same amount of coffee, not remembering initially taht I brew coffee at half caf/half decaf strength. No wonder I was awake later than normal each night!

So now my new carafe is all clean and drying in the drying rack. I hope it lasts longer than a few months. Last year I ended up buying at least one replacement coffee maker during the year, alternating which part I broke or just stopped working. One time the maker part stopped working and another time the carafe busted from me forgetting to turn it off in time. Feels like a high mortality rate.

I know this isn't a terribly interesting post, or story, but I wanted to share it and also be able to remember when I got my latest coffee maker. I hope this one lasts at least the year because I think there will be a lot of coffee in 2017!

1 comment:

James Weese said...

This post is pretty good. But few time ago , I had to read a post about coffee maker with grinder. After reading your post, I think that post is better than this post. There were so much reviews of coffee maker. I suggest you for see that post.