Sunday, October 02, 2016

September Reading Wrap Ups!




This is what I've been reading during September! Above for "regular" books, and below for romance books. Enjoy!

Regular Books Mentioned:
The Odyssey by Homer
The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
The Sound and the Fury by William Faulkner
Start Here Now An Open-Hearted Guide to the Path and Practice of Meditation by Susan Piver
King Lear by William Shakespeare
John Winchester's Journal (Supernatural Tie In) by Alex Irvine
The Last Wish (The Witcher #1) by Andrzej Sapkowski
and I also mention A Game of Thrones, because I started it too!



Romance Books Mentioned:

In the Black (Tales from the Edge #1) by Sheryl Nantus
Romancing the Duke (Castles Ever After #1) by Tessa Dare
Vision in Silver (The Others #3) by Anne Bishop
Betrayed by a Kiss (An Unlikely Hero #1) by Kris Rafferty
Her Halloween Treat (Men at Work #1) by Tiffany Reisz

I mention that I am doing a Harlequin Exploration, by trying out a book from each in the Harlequin series lines. I think I will start by reading from titles that come with the Harlequin News Sign Up, which gets you 17 free eBooks to download. I used a randomized and pulled Harlequin's Romantic Suspense, so the first book I will be reading Confessing to the Cowboy (#4 of Cowboy Café) by Carla Cassidy.

Love Reading? See more reading goodness on my YouTube Channel or friend me on GoodReads!

No comments: