Friday, August 26, 2016

It's Finally Friday



Today I remembered to take of picture of my POV when posting, or doing any computer stuff for that matter. Had a fair amount of that this week, and I'm so happy I've been able to post through the entire week. It's been fun to get back to blogging.

On of my regs for Friday is to do a Friday Reads vlog, sharing any books I've finished, or continuing, or starting new from the past week and onto the next. I've had a lot of fun doing the Friday Reads vlogs, which over the years has been one of my most regular vlogs. This week I had a bit of a reading slump, and in the video I chatted about how I was able to find my way through it. As we near the end of the month, I always try to push through my currently reading list to finishing up and start afresh in the new month. We'll see if happens next week.



Later in the day I hung out with my sister Jamie and we had a great time. I have to start remembering to take pics we we are together! We get to chatting and I don't think about anything else other than that. Next time I'll remember, I hope! She also brought some treats with her including these paints (thank you Jamie!) that I have totally be wanting, and also brought over my new big purchase of an Android TV Box. I know what I'll be doing this weekend, the dream of which is watching lots of TV and the reality of which is figuring out the tech. It will totally be worth it. I can't wait to get started.




2 comments:

Rita said...

Hi Shannon!
I wish you had the follow by email option, but I'm stopping by to say--cool set up for your computer and nice paints from Jamie!! :)

Shannon said...

Hi Rita! OH my, I must have lost that when I chose a new template, thanks for letting me know - I've added a follow by email box. Thanks for stopping by!!