Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Top 5 Wednesdays: Authors You'd Like to Meet At...



Another challenging subject for me in this weeks Top 5 Wednesdays, the question this week was: Author's You'd Like to Meet at BookCon or Book Expo America. I feel out of the loop because I had no awareness of the cons, and can't really engage in any fandom stuff in person these days so this one threw me for a few loops.

I did decide to go with a creative take on this, but hopefully one that kept with the spirit of the question which is authors who inspire a fan-like reaction in me. I hope that is close enough! Fandom is an an interesting topic, and it led me to talk a bit about the consumer/creator connection and how that can influence your experience of a work after having a fan encounter.

How about you? Have you met any authors you love? What was the experience like? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Love books? See more reading goodness on my YouTube Channel or friend me on GoodReads!


No comments: