Friday, May 06, 2016

Friday Reads for Friday May 6, 2016



Friday Reads is a ongoing YouTube community where people share what they will be reading in the week ahead.

Given it's the first Friday of the month, it was time to dive into some new choices for the month of May. So funny, because last week I was all about not racing to the finish line to complete things for the end of the month. Habit's take a while to change. Either way, I was exciting to pick from my bookstore-at-home shelves of unread books for what to choose next, including my non-fiction choice of the month. The books I mention are:
  • Paranormal State by Ryan Buell
  • Fire Touched by Patricia Briggs (Mercy Thompson #9
  • Evolve Two: Vampire Stories of the Future Undead, edited by Nancy Kilpatrick

What are you reading this week?

Love books? Let's be friends on GoodReads!

No comments: