Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Top 5 Wednesdays: Books I'm Intimidated By


I recently started to participate in Top 5 Wednesdays, which discusses books via top 5 list every Wednesday. It's only my second week playing along, but so far the topics have been really challenge and this week certainly was: Books You're Intimidated By. Thinking of books as something to be intimidated by isn't quite how my mind works, and as I recently finishing War and Peace I am riding a bit of a book high feeling like I can conquer any book! So, I had to get a bit creative on this one and stretch my thinking as to what could intimidate me. It was an interesting, and a bit of a freeing, exercise!

How about you? What books are you intimidated by? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Love books? See more reading goodness on my YouTube Channel or friend me on GoodReads!

1 comment:

peppylady (Dora) said...

Right now I'm listening to Jane Austen Pride and Prejudice on Cd as I work on my ceramic mask.
Coffee is on