Thursday, April 21, 2016

Containment ~ TV Pilot Review


Over on YouTube I enjoy sharing thoughts on new TV series by doing series premiere reviews, and most recently I watched and enjoyed Containment, which airs on The CW and Global. The show is about a deadly outbreak which leads to quarantine area in Atlanta.

I thought the show did a good job of introducing tons of characters that will be affected by a a complex and stressful situation. The first episode was pretty drama centred, but I have a feeling this one will ramp up into thrilled mode very quickly. Overall, I enjoyed the first episode and look forward to seeing where it goes!

Global TV will air the pilot of Containment on Monday April 25, 2016, and the pilot is also available to watch online on the Global website.

Have you checked out Containment? I'd love to hear your thoughts on the show!

No comments: