Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Magazine Love: Vogue Knitting


Although it hasn't been long since the Fall issue of Vogue Knitting International arrived, I've also received the Holiday 2014 Edition! Oi! So much knitting goodness, how will I handle it? I think I will actually save the Holiday edition to savour over the holidays, or at least wait until December hits. I have at least 1 thing I want to try from the fall edition. So many projects to choose from! How will I choose what to work on at any given time?

And my goodness, this colour story takes be striaght back to 1983.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I bought a holiday crochet mag and felt the same way, where to begin? Should I do it now? Should I wait?

I bet a lot of the knitting in there is for big items which is amazing you can do them Shannon.

That colour story reminds me of a house in our hood at Christmas time that had alternating pink and green nights. I loved it but was scared if I told anyone they would call me a prep, LOL.

Can't wait to see where and when you start with your mag Shannon!

Shannon said...

IN all honestly, The Sweater Project I started way earlier in the year is from last years holiday edition! I don't know how many seasonal things are in this one (save being winter-y), and most projects tend to be big but then have at least 1 that's more managable.

I hope you enjoy your holiday crochet mag! I totally feel the holiday spirit starting to light up.

Pink and green being prep is one of those things that is so ingrained in my I don't think I can see it any other way. I don't even feel like I like it or don't like it, I just see it as that! Sucks that you didn't want to say you liked it then, hopefully now you can (if you still like it!)

peppylady (Dora) said...

I've stop and enjoy your sister blog, Suzie.
So I thought I would stop in and see what her sister blog is all about.

At this time I'm relearning to crochet. Practice...practice...practice...and practice.

Hope you have a chance to stop in for some coffee is on.

Coffee is on