Saturday, November 01, 2014

Happy November!


Happy November Everyone!

For several months, I've been drawing calendar images to place on my monthly calendar. I usually do this for the month ahead, and on the first I can put up the new image but as you've probably gather from the pic above I haven't done that this month. I think it's because I don't have an image of what November looks like. This November in particular, but also November in general.

Hopefully inspiration will strike this weekend and I'll have an image come to me. I hope to do some planning this month, and I think those plans are still in the pre-idea-formation stage and too nebulous to become tangible yet. With that in mind, I could try and draw a nebula. Now I'm already inspired!

Have an inspiring weekend and month!

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

The nebulous nature of November! And Shannon, I LOVE your monthly illustrations.

For me, November is all about rain, no matter where you life in Canada but that's not super inspiring, LOL. Or the Santa Claus Parade!

Glad inspiration struck just by writing about it. Amazing, isn't it?

Shannon said...

Rain! How could I not have thought of Rain with November??? You are so smart Suzie. Today it snowed /tear. So true that Santa Claus Parade is a November thing, I always forget how early it is until I would encounter it going to the Reel Asian festival (also in November :)