Thursday, October 16, 2014

Magazine Love


I was so excited that the Fall issue of Vogue Knitting International came in the mail today. It feels like it's been a long time since I've had a magazine subscription, and this particular magazine always felt like it would be gloriously indulgent to have come to the door because it's expensive, it only comes out a few times a year, and a lot of the patterns are so advanced that reading the pattern can make my head spin. But it's also hands down my favourite knitting magazine, so I finally decided to take the plunge and order it. Seeing it today made me jump for joy and was another reminder that being indulgent can totally rock. And I am loving that!

I can't wait to sit down with a cup of tea and look through each and every page. It might even kick start me back to finishing The Sweater Project 2014, or I might start an entirely new knitting project. Or both!

No comments: