Sunday, December 15, 2013

Who Do You Love? Kickin' It Old Skool Day #15


Today is Day #15 the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon we are sharing pictures of Who We Love.

I heard the term "Caturday" earlier this year, and although I think it technically means lazing around like a cat on Saturday, I like to think of it as lazing around WITH your cat on Saturday. Which is what I'm doing here.

I love my cat. I've had him for 14 years (egads!), and he's been with me through every crazy small and strange apartment I've lived in through all those years. Even though he wakes me up in the middle of the night, almost every night, I still love him. And he loves everyone he meets, follows them around and gives the big purrs.

This December Jamie and I are bringing the fun back to blogging with old skool prompts every day! Join us here to get in on the fun of the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon!

 photo STTNG519TheFirstDuty8_zps5b015c6a.jpg

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Such a beautiful kitty!

Kelly said...

That is so great! I love that photo!

Steph Snider said...

Great photo!

Penny said...

Cats are the best lovers, even when they wake you in the middle of the night or sleep on your legs.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, that is such a sweet picture!! What a lovely moment. And I love the idea of Caturday!

Your little guy is just the sweetest. I don't think I've ever met a cat with a lovelier disposition. I'm so very glad you guys are together :)

Lynn said...

Love cats, but they don't love me - allergies! I envy you your snuggle with kitty.