Thursday, December 19, 2013

What's In Your Bag: Kickin' It Old Skool Day #19

Today is Day #19 the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon we are sharing: 10 Things Currently In Our Bag.  Here goes!

10 Things In My Bag:

  1. My hat. It's really my summer hat, and up until last weekend I was still wearing it.
  2. Tissues
  3. A ziploc bag with Spenda packets
  4. A powder compact
  5. The piece of paper with the box count on it from The Move
  6. More Splenda packets
  7. 2 pens
  8. Another ziploc bag with 1 Spenda packet in it
  9. Some Tums that I got for free at the CNE
  10. My passport
That feels pretty boring! I've changed from carrying a lot with me, to not carrying much with me and I think it shows.

This December Jamie and I are bringing the fun back to blogging with old skool prompts every day! Join us here to get in on the fun of the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon!

 photo STTNG519TheFirstDuty8_zps5b015c6a.jpg

7 comments:

www.alexsings.ca said...

I love the two ziploc bags with Spenda, Shannon. Totally sounds like something I would do. And the box count from The Move. I moved THREE years ago, and I still have the inventory on a digital sticky note on my laptop. :-)

Tink said...

I had to look up what Spenda/Splenda is. ;-)

creamycitydreamsicle said...

Tee Hee! Splenda everywhere!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL! I'm giggling at the Splenda. It's been splendid checking out your purse!

Deborah Weber said...

It's good to have available sweetness wherever you go. ;-)

Patricia Heffner said...

SWEETNESS!!!!!

Kristina said...

XD All that splenda... what's it for?