Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ten Things I Know For Sure: Kickin' It Old Skool Day #12


Today is Day 12 the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon we are sharing Ten Things I Know For Sure:

1. Stand Right. Walk Left.
2. Having the right tool for the job makes all the difference.
3. Try stuff.
4. Best test advice: Watch the Time. Answer the Question.
5. Hugs make things better
6. Tea also makes things better
7. Write ideas down before they poof!
8. Don't surprize people who don't like surprizes.
9. Trust your gut.
10. I always love watching the X-Files episode is 1.07 Ice (pictured above).

This December Jamie and I are bringing the fun back to blogging with old skool prompts every day! Join us here to get in on the fun of the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon!

 photo STTNG519TheFirstDuty8_zps5b015c6a.jpg

10 comments:

Steph Snider said...

Love your list!

Sarah Broadfoot said...

I'm loving this prompt. We all have so much wisdom to offer. I especially agree with your advice to write things down. (The older you get, the faster they go poof!)

John said...

Love your list too (and the prompt). Definitely agree with the writing things down before they vanish. Happens more often than not - but then, I always carry index cards and a pen with me. Always.

Tink said...

Great list indeed! I'd like to add chocolate to hugs and tea. ;-))

Gabrielle said...

awesome Shannon - and for the record, X-Files episode "Home" is my favourite
:)

creamycitydreamsicle said...

#7 to the max! I'm still learning that one... :)

Deborah Weber said...

It took me a minute to figure out the stand right, walk left one. I was hung up on right meaning correct posture and wondering what walking left looked like. ;-)

Joyfully Donna said...

X-FILES! Yes! =) Loved your list!

Letting the Words Escape said...

Love #3 & 7! I have scrap paper everywhere just in case an idea pops before I can get to the computer!

Serena said...

I have sticky notes all over the place, various notebooks with lists in them, PLUS dozens of notes on my iPhone in Notes app.

Tea certainly does make things better - I had the most delicious coffee cake flavored tea this afternoon.

And I am an X-Files nut! Great list! Must admit to not knowing what #1 meant, though. Had to Google it. Then I was like, "Oooooooh! of course." Good ol' Google!