Sunday, December 08, 2013

Share Where You Blog!: Kickin' It Old Skool Day #8

Today is Day #8 the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon we are sharing where we blog!

This December Jamie and I are bringing the fun back to blogging with old skool prompts every day! Join us here to get in on the fun of the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon!

Yep, this is where I blog! And vlog. And podcast. And plan. And track. And Connect. It's my Command Central, with everything I need from to do list, calendar, notes and of course a tea. And a lone pompom.

 photo STTNG519TheFirstDuty8_zps5b015c6a.jpg

7 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I know the space well and you're using it so well Shannon! :) I love seeing all your notes and everything, so cool.

Lynn said...

I love that you have your notes tacked on the wall. I put mine on sticky notes and stick them to everything! Wherever they are in view. Love your lamp.

Helen said...

So organized! I am envious of that. Thanks for showing us your spot.

Sherry Smyth said...

I totally love that lamp Shannon!

Cynthia Lee said...

I love the lamp too! My mother had a double lamp like that on her desk when I was growing up.

Diana Bukowski said...

Love your Command Central! ^_^

Joyfully Donna said...

I love the notes stuck to the wall - and that is a VERY cool lamp!