Saturday, December 21, 2013

One Sentence Saturday: I Love This Quote ~ Kickin' It Old Skool Day #21


Today is Day #21 the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon we are sharing a quote we love. Here is mine:

"You only have to do it the first time once"

It's also my quote! I said this way back when I was in school and worried about finding my classes. Then I realized I only had to find them the first time once, and I'd know where they are! Over the years I've realized this applies to so many situations, and I quote it a fair amount.

I feel like also adding this first-ness to yesterdays Firsts Meme, but then I realized that was the *first* prompt I missed. Something kind of funny about that - so I'm going to let it be and keeping to the rules of: Be Nice, Have Fun. :)

This December Jamie and I are bringing the fun back to blogging with old skool prompts every day! Join us here to get in on the fun of the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon!

 photo STTNG519TheFirstDuty8_zps5b015c6a.jpg

3 comments:

Penny said...

Wow, that's so true. The first time is always the hardest and most frightening. So many won't try something because of that terror of the unknown. Funny, how we all seem to survive all these first times, don't we?

Janet Miles said...

Very good.

Heather Luxion said...

This is such a great reminder, Shannon! I also like that you used a quote of your own. Awesome share.