Saturday, December 14, 2013

One Sentence Saturday ~ From a Book: Kickin' It Old Skool Day #14


Today is Day #14 the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon we are sharing one sentence from a book. More specifically: The first sentence of the third book on our top shelf of books. For me, that would be:

I had never been hypnotized before.


From: The Hypnotist's Love Story by Liane Moriarty.


This December Jamie and I are bringing the fun back to blogging with old skool prompts every day! Join us here to get in on the fun of the Kickin' It Old Skool Blog-a-thon!

 photo STTNG519TheFirstDuty8_zps5b015c6a.jpg

7 comments:

www.alexsings.ca said...

Oh, I love that you took pictures, Shannon. Never occurred to me. Makes me feel like I'm in your home (in a non-creepy way, of course) :-)

Sarah Broadfoot said...

I also love that you took photos, because now I have a few more books on my list to check out. :)
(I'm intrigued by Draw Your Life, in particular.)

Tink said...

I love pics of bookshelves, so I can take a peek in what others have. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

What a fabulous sentence to land on. Love it!

Johanne said...

All these first sentences make me think of the power of a first impression. Hypnosis is certainly an attention grabber.

John said...

I'll chime in too and say the picture idea was great. Whenever I enter someone's home my eyes invariably travel to their bookcase, if they have one that is.

Evfa said...

Oh, this is good!