Monday, September 30, 2013

Upcoming Craziness and Update


I know a title like that might make you think I'm changing URLs, but nope I am staying here at Planet Shannon. No need need to change any RSS's or Bookmarks, etc. But, I am actually *physically* moving in a few weeks, so things at the site might get a little jumbley, or slow, or behind...or who knows I might post more! Probably not though. Anyhow, as I often update posts more than write new ones, I thought I would share the state of things so it's easier to know where things are at.


Fall TV 2013 ~ Where to Watch TV Shows Online in Canada

I love having this resource and I hope that people find it useful. I will endeavour to keep it as up to date as possible but moving right during the Fall TV season might make that a bit of a challenge. Every week we get so many more new shows (and remember, it's not all shows - just want I'm interested in which is a *lot*). This is a big week for CBC shows and Murdoch Mysteries, Cracked and Dragons Den all start back up, and then we have the new show Played which looks interesting (and soooo Canadian). Plus Vampire Diaries comes back and the new show The Originals which I have a feeling we won't be able to watch online. I think it only tapers off....right after I move! Too funny. As I said, I'll do my best to keep it up to date.



Spoiler-Free Episodes Lists

I've created several of these episode lists for people to enjoy watching full series or seasons that are available online. Currently the show that is airing new episodes is Copper, but Beauty and the Beast starts back up on Oct 6, 2013. I will try and keep those 2 lists going strong during this time.


Star Trek: The Next Generation Re-Watch

I took a big break for me Star Trek: The Next Generation Re-Watch over the summer, and I did recently get back into it it's just too hard to do the posts while prepping for the move. I would really like a complete set of posts for the whole series, so I don't want to watch them without sharing my thoughts. In the back of my head I can hear a voice saying "Just watch it and forget about the posts!", but I'm going to stick to my guns on this one. I do hope to start it back up in November and plan to have the re-watch complete by the end of 2013. Fingers crossed I can make that happen!


What I'm Reading

I started these posts in late summer, and have really enjoyed sharing what I'm reading. I probably will have one more post pre-move and then start them back up post-move. I don't know how likely I will be able to read while packing, but it may serve as a great in-between-boxes-break-activity. We'll see!



What to SEE the Packing and Such?

I've been sharing my journey of packing over on my YouTube channel. It started as Shannon vs The Stuff Year 2, but now has morphed into celebrating my stuff...as I prep it for storage. That's where the journey is at the moment, but who knows where it will go!

So that's where things are at. I hope you understand that things are a bit zany, so updates might be a bit slower. Now it's time to get the box count from 16 to... more than 16!




No comments: