Friday, June 14, 2013

Rookie Blue ~ Spoiler-Free Episode List


......**UPDATE Sept 17, 2013: The availability to watch the entire series of Rookie Blue online now only applies if you have have Global Go; a new service that launched Sept 12, 2013 and is only available to paid cable subscribers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm a newcomer to Rookie Blue.  I shy away from cop shows, usually because they feel way to procedural but when I watched the Season 4 opener of Rookie Blue I could tell there was a lot more to this show.  Plus, being a Torontonian, I can't help but spot locations and cheer on local goodness.

As with many Canadian shows, you can watch the entire series online.  That's right.  Every single episode of Rookie Blue is available to watch over at Global TV website **.  And I plan on watching each and every episode.  The only hitch is, the default view for the videos is the most recent episodes first and I don't want to accidentally be spoiled on what is to come, with some much to enjoy first.

I've created this spoiler-free episode link list to every episode of Rookie Blue, so you can watch online episode by episode.  I hope that helps any other spoiler-sensitive folks too.  And if you are less sensitive to spoilers, there is lots to check out at the Global TV website including Episode Guides, Cast Info, NewsWebisodes and more.  Whether you are a rookie to Rookie Blue like me or a seasoned vet, I hope this resource is helpful to you.

Enjoy!

Rookie Blue ~ Season 1 Spoiler-Free Episode List
Rookie Blue ~ Season 2 Spoiler-Free Episode List
 Rookie Blue ~ Season 3 Spoiler-Free Episode List
Rookie Blue ~ Season 4 Spoiler-Free Episode List
Rookie Blue has been renewed, so we will be seeing Season 5 in the future.

**UPDATE Sept 17, 2013: The availability to watch the entire series of Rookie Blue online now only applies if you have have Global Go; a new service that launched Sept 12, 2013 and is only available to paid cable subscribers.

1 comment:

Leslie Lim said...


First time I commented in a blog! I really enjoy it. You have an awesome post. Please do more articles like this. I'm gonna come back surely. God bless.

Rica
www.imarksweb.org