Thursday, January 24, 2013

Library Loot 10 ~ January 24, 2013


It's time to see what I picked up this week at the Library! I'll be taking a break from Library Loot for a bit, likely until the winter turns to spring.

Films:
  • Cabin in the Woods
  • Goon
  • Big Miracle
  • Oranges and Sunshine
  • Attenberg
  • Burn Notice Seasno 2
Music:
  • The Best of Bond...James Bond
  • Katy Perry - One of the Boys
  • Sarah Brightman - Symphony
  • Sinead O'Connor - Universal MOther
  • Lady Gaga - Born This Way
  • Nine - The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
Books
  • No books this week!
I also mention:
Love reading? Want to stay connected? Let's be friends on GoodReads!

1 comment:

Jana B said...

Hehe I had to comment here, because I actually have NOT watched Buffy or Angel, so I will have to watch Cabin in the Woods and tell you if it makes me a fan of him or not.