Thursday, December 27, 2012

Library Loot 6 - December 27, 2012



I braved the first Toronto snowfall of the year as I headed out to the library this week.  It was nice to get out when it's quiet and all the snow is fluffy and white but after people have shovelled and salted (thanks so much to all those who did!).  Apologizes in advance for cat interference.

Films:

  • The Amazing Spider-Man
  • Norwegian Wood
Books
  • The Comedy of Errors by William Shakespeare (as a part of My Mega-List)
  • Salem's Lot by Stephen King (as a part of My Mega-List)
  • Power of the Raven by Aimee Thurlo
  • Savas's Wildcat by Anne McAllister
  • The Kings of Eternity by Eric Brown
  • The 4-Hour Work Week by Timothy Ferriss
  • The Body in Motion: Its Evolution and Design by Theodore Dimon
  • What Makes Me Me? by Robert Winston
I also mention:
Love reading? Want to stay connected? Let's be friends on GoodReads!





No comments: