Sunday, December 16, 2012

Library Loot 4 - December 14, 2012


I was very happy to get out to the library again this week, and went a bit crazy in the DVD section, but when there is so much awesome to enjoy who can resist?  I've already plowed through most of Big Love Season 3 and rewatched Prometheus so now it's on to the rest of the awesome films.  I picked up some fun books and was thrilled to see my request for Warm Bodies came in, the film adaptations comes out in February and looks hilarious.  Nothing like a romantic zombie comedy in February!  Here's hoping the book is a great read.

Films:

Scores:
  • Twilight
Books
  • Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion
  • Irma Voth by Miriam Toews
  • Accidentally Catty by Dakota Cassidy
  • Viper Moon by Lee Roland
I also mention:
Love reading? Want to stay connected?  Lets be friends on GoodReads!

No comments: