Saturday, December 08, 2012

LIbrary Loot 3 ~ December 7, 2012


It was a tough week, but I still made it out to the library (and good thing as I had stuff due!).  Now that I've been going for a few weeks I can feel I don't always get through everything, but I sometimes I need to test stuff out for later and that's just fine.  As it's been a challenging week I went for some softer and sillier choices than normal, and I'm really hoping they can provide some relief time.

Films:

  • Kill List
  • The Informant
  • Arthur (2011)
  • Wrath of the Titans
Scores:
  • Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I
  • The Hunger Games Soundtrack and Score
Books
  • Bella's Impossible Boss by Michelle Douglas
  • Return of the Last McKenna by Shirley Jump
  • Belle Moral (A Natural History) by Ann-Marie MacDonald (this is actually a PLAY!)
  • Dr. No (Bond #6) by Ian Fleming
  • The Last Apprentice: Curse of the Bane (The Wardstone Chronicles #2) by Joseph Delaney
I also mention:
Love reading? Want to stay connected?  Lets be friends on GoodReads!




No comments: