Friday, November 23, 2012

Library Loot 1 ~ Nov 22, 2012



One of my goals I set out with the last episode of stART: Creating As We Go was to find a new rhythm/schedule of getting out to the library. It will take a bit of time to find if the rhythm I'm trying out will work, but the good news is I got OUT TO THE LIBRARY. Nothing like having holds to pick up as incentive! I hope I can keep going, I really like this library even though it's small it's very well kept and the staff are nice (which makes ALL the difference).

I decided to share what I picked up (which was too much,... hehe), because... I like to share. I've also listed the titles below in case they are of interest and I know with books sometimes it can be hard to find an exact title after hearing it just once. I also got some movies, because my branch has an amazing selection!

Films:
  • The Raven
  • Outcast
  • Iron Man 2
Books:
  • Once Upon a Time, There Was You by Elizabeth Berg
  • Firelight by Sophie Jordan
  • Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan (to re-read)
  • Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (This is the 2nd book in series)
  • The Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch / aka The Spook's Apprentice by Joseph Delaney
  • Horns by Joe Hill
Love reading? Want to stay connected?  Friend me on GoodReads!

stART: Creating As We Go is a co-venture with my sisters Suzie and Jamie where we support each others creative projects by sharing ideas, our process & progress. See more by checking out our YouTube Page, subscribing to our podcast via RSS or by popping by our blog.


No comments: