Sunday, March 01, 2009

Project 365 - Week 8 & 9 in pictures

I'm often doing this biweekly, I'm glad my calender by the computer says the week numbers for handy reference!

First day of this two weeks I spend the whole day at the movie theatre catching up on films, mostly academy award nominees but snuck in a horror film too:
Photobucket

Never know what you are going to walk by. I wonder what the difference is between fighting stick 1, 2 and 3?
Photobucket

All the accumulated snow almost disappeared before the next snowfall. Almost. That lump is the evidence it didn't.
Photobucket

Mystified how Standard Grade can be Superior Quality. Harmph.
Photobucket

Hanging out with Jamie catching up with the movies.
Photobucket

Cheating on this day - it's a 2 for 1 before/after organizing the freezer. I know it doesn't look that much better but it made a world of difference.
Before:
Photobucket
After:
Photobucket

Oscar Night!!
Photobucket

Doing so prep for the Star Trek o rama:
Photobucket

At the theatre again to catch up with some Canadian movies like The Stone of Destiny:
Photobucket

Video Chatting with Suzie!
Photobucket

I heart leftover meeting food!
Photobucket

Great spot for a bite to eat: Grapefruit Moon. Make sure you go with someone who you can hold a great convo with (I did - with Jamie!) as it is relaxed pace but also very busy. Great food. Yummy yum - I'll be going back.
Photobucket

Hanging out with my accountability group for brunch.
Photobucket

As always, Mr. Man looking mucho relaxo.
Photobucket

How was your week?

3 comments:

themarina said...

That picture of the theater is nuts! Looks like Times Square!

Shannon said...

It's true, it is totally nuts on the corner now all lights and screens and stores!

DG said...

What an exciting place to be the Movie Moxie, all those lights and stuff happening while going out to the movies. I love leftovers too and am always so grateful. Great week Shannon! Love seeing your world, as always.