Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Week 6 and 7 in pictures - Project 365

Oh I certainly get a tardy slip this time!

The sign of Superbowl Sunday: TV's relieved of their duty.
Photobucket

Headed out to the movies.
Photobucket

It's been one heck of a snowy winter:
Photobucket

Moment of writer's block:
Photobucket

Monitor at work went kablooy. Gave me an opportunity to shift around my goofy decor:
Photobucket

Art?
Photobucket

Research pics for my non traditional Valentines film pics post:
Photobucket

Chatting on skype while cozying with the kitty:
Photobucket

Subway poster reminds me of TV schedule!
Photobucket

My latest knitting adventure - a bumpy swirly hat. So easy to make! Did it in a weekend.
Photobucket

The day of the New TV!
Photobucket

But shortly I was back to my to do lists:
Photobucket

Headed out to hang out with Jamie:
Photobucket

Cleared out the fridge and loaded it up with good food:
Photobucket

Reorganizing always leads to cat adventures:
Photobucket

1 comment:

Genie Sea said...

Mr Man is my Stinky's twin! I always do a double take when I see those pics. :)

Your fridge pic made me hungry and I love you desk adornments, they are so varied and so you. :)