Sunday, January 18, 2009

Project 365 - Week 3 for 2009

Ok, kinda fibbing on the week three as I've only done one post so far. But... my wall calenders calls Jan 12-18/09 week 3 so that's my back up. How would you properly reference a calender? Perhaps one week I'll include a pic of it!

Photobucket
Live chatting through the Golden Globes with Andrew from GmanReviews and Ethan from ScreenGeeks. Fun times!

Photobucket
Steak & Eggs for dinner. This was literally all I could come up with from what was in the fridge. It's the first time I've had it... not sure what the fuss is all about.

Photobucket
The oldest, oddest and most secure coffee carafe I've ever seen.

Photobucket
Sweetness! Amazon has some sick deals and I completed not only my collection of Angel, but also Buffy. I went way over budget on my DIY club by $167 though, so I'm going to pay that off before ordering again in February. $45 down ad $122 to go!

Photobucket
The effect of the West End Blackout! Thank goodness I didn't go out that night like I planned, I not only would have been chilly but also had one heck of a time getting home.

Photobucket
I was one of the lucky ones that had power restored early Friday morning.

Photobucket
Noticed this on my Saturday trek out in the freezing weather. Don't know what to do with your old chocolate boxes? Home made outdoor ice cubes! Not suggesting you actually use them.

Photobucket
Mr. Man looking cozy as ever.

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

We were lucky in that we didn't lose our hydro.

Cool pic of the kitty. I have a tubby tabby sleeping on my lap. Can't ... type!!

Sacred Suzie said...

Quite a drama-filled week in some ways Shannon, crazy about the power outage. Way to go getting the complete sets Shannon, that rocks! I'm not quite ready to invest yet. I love your wall of movies! You are the Movie Moxie after all.