Thursday, January 01, 2009

The Last Week in Pictures for 2008

The last weekly(ish) post of for Project 365! Thank you Jamie for putting it together! I can't wait to see all the pictures together... I wonder if it is now I remember the year :).

Photobucket
One of the many snowy days of the year!

Photobucket
Kitty snuggles up to the pressies. He doesn't mind that they aren't for him.

Photobucket
Christmas Dinner coming outta the oven!

Photobucket
Kung Fu and Musical movies for Christmas Day delights.

Photobucket
Continuing movie madness to Boxing Day.

Photobucket
Cozy moment with the Jinx.

Photobucket
Yummy cookies, thank you Jamie!

Photobucket
Chatting with Jamie & Suzie - fun!

Photobucket
1st attempt to get a new calendar for 2009 (I got one, but it wasn't the 'right' one)

Photobucket
2nd attempted to get a new calendar for 2009. 4 calendars of the masses had what I needed (week starting on Monday). These were the 4 options: Surfing, Circus, Cheese and Folk-y Nature Art Creations or something. I bought surfing & circus and the circus one is on my wall right now - welcome to 2009!

6 comments:

Genie Sea said...

Ah! The warmth of kitties, the love of family, the joy of good food, and lots of movies. What more perfect than that? :)

Jamie said...

What a yummy, entertaining and snuggly week! I love that picture of Gobo and the presents!

I'm so glad you did this project too. What a fun way to look back on the year.

Sacred Suzie said...

Fabulous pictures! Lots of food, movies and kitties, what a great life. I'll ignore the snow, LOL.

I didn't get a calendar for 2009! I must go out and pick one up...eventually. I love that the circus one won in battle calendars. That suits you!

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh and I'll really miss these posts, they're my favourite. I'm going to do it too, started yesterday.

Marilyn said...

Happy New Year, Shannon! Hope 2008 was kind to you...wishing you the best for 2009. (My fave photo in this post? The one of the 3 of you webchatting.) :)

Serena said...

Another great week of pics! I had a hard time choosing a calendar for 2009.....just couldn't find 'the' one so ended up settling for one with beautiful beach scenes. I figure that I've always wanted to live in a house near the sea so it will serve and a focus for manifestation. :)