Sunday, January 11, 2009

365 in 2009! - Week 1 Plus Some

What is a year without picture? After posting a pictures from everyday in 2008 including a video summary of the year, I can't imagine not doing it again. Thanks Jamie for starting the fun trend and the continual inspiration! Feel free to join along and post a picture from every day of the year. I'm hoping to do mine weekly on Sundays but we will see how it goes.

Photobucket
This is one of the very few pics I took that day, most of which were unusable. But, always need a pic of the crazy kitty - he sure is enjoying a relaxing New Year's Day! Now to take more & better pics is resolution for 2009. Actually, it isn't because I love the randomness of odd pictures.

Photobucket
Hanging out with Jamie on a snowy day!

Photobucket
Library pics of the week, made it through all but Unforgiven which I had already seen anyway.

Photobucket
Just cuz it's pretty.

Photobucket
The moon out around 5pm.

Photobucket
Late night coming home after meeting with my film buddies. Was so beautiful and quiet out in th midst of a snowfall.

Photobucket
And then it all melted. I totally got pelted with slush this day - not by that car but some truck like mobile.

Photobucket
Very bright Sun that day. What is with all the 'outdoor' nature-y pics???

Photobucket
Funny name for a corner that doesn't host CityTV anymore.

Photobucket
Current knitting project, fingerless mitts (I think) with cables. I am not sure I did it right as the cables look really odd, but they taper at the wrist which is pretty cool. Oddness as it's a mens pattern and very snug. I guess me have big mitty hands!

6 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

With all the knitting I do, I've never done cables.

Shannon said...

Wow, really? I'm surprized! I was also surprized that they really aren't that hard, at times awkward but I'd rather do cables than that slip, knit 2, and something double decrease anyday!

Sacred Suzie said...

What is up with all those nature pics? LOL! I love that you got a real action shot with the car going by, cool stuff Shannon. I broke my camera so I don't know if I'll be doing 365, I got into one week and then dropped my camera for the last time. Maybe I'll borrow R's? I love your 365, I want to participate!

Shannon said...

Hey Suzie - I'm so sorry to hear that you broke your camera, you must be heartbroken! I think shopping of getting it fixed is definitely in order! I didn't know R had one, I hope he's willing to share until you can get a new/fixed one!

Jamie said...

Wow, so cool. I love that moon pic! And I had no idea that they'd named the 'way' after Moses Znaimer. And I love the water shot coming up from the taxi. I love it much better as a photo than being there!

Vedrana M. said...

first photo is so cute :) and i like the one wtth watch...i hoep this year will bring you lot of great things, xoxo