Monday, December 15, 2008

A Week in Pictures

Some of this weeks are out of sequence... I actually forgot to put my camera in my bag one day, something I don't think I've ever done before. But there is still 7 for a weeks worth so that works for me!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Headed off to see Slumdog Millionaire at the AMC, I got a free small popcorn - woohoo!

Photobucket

Photobucket
More film with getting out to see The Reader

Photobucket
Chatting with Jamie

Photobucket
First time trying to do cables - much easier than I thought it would be. It was much harder to do another part of the pattern - RT and LT , right twists and left twists.

Photobucket
And December always mean time for cookie making.


There are still a few days left! Find out more about Project 365? See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

So great Shannon! Gobo is looking so serious and contemplative, not how I think of Mr. Man! Oh the Christmas sugar cookies make me homesick. :) Love you Shannon!

Genie Sea said...

I always smile when I see Mr. Man. His name is perfect for him. :)

Free popcorn! You can't go wrong with that. :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Christmas cactuses and tabbies ... two of my favourite things!