Monday, December 08, 2008

A Week in Pictures and then some

Oh boy, I'm a few weeks behind! Here's a pic a day for quite a while

Photobucket
Food!

Photobucket
The day of 7 loads of laundry. And I wasn't even done after all of that.

Photobucket
Reflections

Photobucket
Likely the inside of Innis Town Hall.

Photobucket
Prepping for Vlogging during the Reel Asian film fest (see coverage here).

Photobucket
Huge pile of papers and to dos.

Photobucket
Never thought I would see Quantum of Solace and Let the Right One In playing at the same theatre.

Photobucket
The best coffee in Toronto is found here.

Photobucket
Crazy beautiful light sculpture at Yonge & Dundas Sq. that I walked by after seeing JCVD for the second time.

Photobucket
Caving for subpar coffee

Photobucket
The days were getting chilly-ier!

Photobucket
Mom always has something to share for dessert. After dropping off New Moon to her, she had raspberries and chocolate ice cream for me!

Photobucket
Jamie & I at the Opening Night of Twilight.

Photobucket
Installing WoW all the way from scratch to the Wrath of the Lich King expansion. Oh boy that took a while!

Photobucket
Coffee meeting with my accountability group!

Photobucket
Picture of pictures... literally the only pic I took that day!

Photobucket
A friend shared home made marshmellows. She wouldn't tell me what was in them, now that is the sign of a good friend!

Photobucket
Old City Hall at night.

Photobucket
Lunch with Mom!

Photobucket
V-chatting with Suzie!

Photobucket
Winterproofing windows, low tech style.

Photobucket
The continual creating of the house across the street. They are still working on it. In the snow! Oh my.

Photobucket
My last film to see in my 101 list and working on a hat.

Photobucket
Randomness.

Photobucket
Headed to the theatre to see Twilight, again.

Photobucket
Another movie book that looks awesome! But, December policy - no buying anything, just in case!

Photobucket
RvRing in Warhammer! Huzzah!

Photobucket
Cracking the podcasting nut with Jamie.

Photobucket
Celebrating Jamie Birthday!

Photobucket
Mr Man!

There are still a few weeks left! Find out more about Project 365? See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

5 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh Shannon, I love these posts of yours. Your life is so interesting, your pictures fascinating and some truly surreal. I love seeing your world, our family. You saw Twilight again! Oh I want to do that. Funny mugging pic of me too, thank you for that. You are Mr. Man are so awesome. Hey, did you get the podcast to work?

Shannon said...

Thanks Suzie! V-chatting is always fun!

Still putting the podcast pieces together, but definetly got further along than I was before!

themarina said...

Great pictures! I can't seem to get the energy up to take pictures of freezing rain! :)

As for the 501 movies book...I got that for Christmas 2 or 3 years ago. I'm ashamed ot say I've only opened it once. It sits in the middle of one of my pile of books. :(

Serena said...

Chocolate (soy chocolate for me) and raspberries sound delicious!

Suzie looks so cute in that pic and I think you all did a great job singing Happy Birthday to Jamie.

My daughter just bought Twilight to read after I told her about it. I found out about it from Suzie's blog. Isn't it a wonderful world?! :)

Thanks for sharing your week in pics with us ~ :)

love, light and peace,
serena

Genie Sea said...

There has to be a rule about how many photos of yummy food you can post at once! Drool! And I just had dinner. Those homemade(?!?) marshmallows... HELLO! They. look. SCRUMPTIOUS! :)

Okay. I will be okay...

Suzie and Jamie and you... The Sisters Fantastic... look fabulous.

Whoever named him Mr. Man, got it right. When you're that big and regal... they call you Mr. Man! :)