Thursday, November 20, 2008

Soul Coaching Day 19, Fire Week 5

Photobucket
I didn't post yesterday. I did read the affirmation and action and carry them around in my pocket but nothing more than that.

And today I read the affirmation (didn't agree with it) then look at all the exercises which were about making a fire or about celebrating death. Not quite fitting my mood today, nor my time so I'm gonna skip it. I didn't even read the whole thing.

I did find this fiery type pic of the Nine of Wands though.

It's odd - I really thought I would connect to Fire Week being a Leo, Year of the Dragon, various numerology things are 3's but I'm not feeling it. Could be that we had our first real snow yesterday and it's still in that cold-but-not-acclimatized stage. We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Check out more of the The Next Chapter folks here.

4 comments:

peppylady said...

I did something complete different about death, not the physical or religious side of death.

Coffee is on.

Sacred Suzie said...

I had a hard time with that day too Shannon. I almost didn't post or just pretended I was OK with the topic but then I think it's important for us to be honest about the process, good or bad.

Genie Sea said...

Shannon. You're not alone! A lot of fiery type people didn't connect with this week. Who knows? Maybe as fire signs, you already have it going on! :)

Next week is earth week. I'm a Capricorn. We'll see how that goes. :)

Bohemian Single Mom said...

I'm so far behind that it'll probably be a hot scorching August day by the time I catch up to Fire Week ;)
Oh yeahhhhhh....so cold outside!
Love your post!