Monday, November 03, 2008

Lots of weeks in Pictures - Project 365

Oh my... a few weeks have gone by so the pics have really added up. Busy busy bee was me!

Photobucket
Clean couch! A cycle is this one clean, messy, clean, cluttered, etc.

Photobucket
Getting all the necessisities for Thanksgiving

Photobucket
Rockin' Hello my Name Is stickers

Photobucket
This elevator was larger than many Toronto bachelor apartments!

Photobucket
Hanging out with Jamie!

Photobucket
Picking up Suzie from the airport!

Photobucket
Hanging out with both of my sisters!

Photobucket
A successful Thanksgiving: Every plate was completely polished off!

Photobucket
Off to vote. Not enough Canadians did (only 55-59% voted)

Photobucket
Finally redeemed my Pizza Nova 'free' voucher from the TIFF swag bag. Value? $2. Not even enough for a slice!

Photobucket
The ladies in the family blog together!

Photobucket

Toronto After Dark begins!

Photobucket
Haning out at the Bizarre Bizzaar with Suzie!

Photobucket
Always need to include a cute cat picture

Photobucket
The ladies hit up Mamma Mia at the Carlton

Photobucket
I'm in there somewhere.

Photobucket
More time with Suzie!

Photobucket
Stopped at Chippy's before seeing Tokyo Gore Police - they had *bottles* (glass) of pop! Talk about oldschool.

Photobucket
Headed out to the last day of the Toronto After Dark Film Festival.

Photobucket
The auction where I won my Lion!

Photobucket
This was odd. Seeing a guy outside and apartment building plugging in a TV to see if it worked. I think he left it there.

Photobucket
Back to daylighting.

Photobucket
Jinx being cute (isn't she always?).

Photobucket
Taking Suzie to the airport. It was such a great visit!

Photobucket
Caged nature.

Photobucket
Halloween at Jamie's!

Photobucket
I love this chair.

Photobucket
Working through Soul Coaching for November.

There is still time... To join in on the 365 Project, See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

1 comment:

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh how I love that we got to spend so much time together Shannon! I love that I recognized so many of those events and participated in them with you! I especially love blogging one of us with Mom and the pic of you on the bus in the mirror. I can see you! That elevator shot made me think you were on an old train for some reason, LOL. That pic of Gobo and the Soul Coaching book absolutely rocked, couldn't be more perfect.