Sunday, September 21, 2008

3 Weeks in Pictures!

Wow, it's been ages since I've posted my pictures. I have been very busy over at Movie Moxie with covering the Toronto Film Festival which was a great 10 days of film goodness. Life is starting to feel a little more 'normal' but no where near as fun. Good thing we have Toronto After Dark to look forward to in October!

Photobucket
pic of the cutie pie!

Photobucket
Is it wrong to say this was me getting organized? I think I've accumulated even more paper since then.

Photobucket
Comfy shoes are a must for festival going, so I invested in a new pair.

Photobucket
Tried Lobster Bisque for the first time... this felt like a pretty 'lite' version as it wasn't very thick, but it was very tasty.

Photobucket
The festival begins!

Photobucket
Seeing a film at the Wintergarden with Jamie.

Photobucket
The AMC has quite the system for line ups.

Photobucket
That's one heck of a crowd for Sunday morning!

Photobucket
Met up with fellow film fans, enthusiasts and bloggers.

Photobucket
Heading to the AMC.

Photobucket
Taking a break between films to connect with family.

Photobucket
Another early morning.

Photobucket
Scotiabank/Paramount where I usually started my day.

Photobucket
I had one lone film over at the Cumberland this year.

Photobucket
Recovering from very little sleep.

Photobucket
Prepping for getting through backlog of coverage.

Photobucket
Checking out the Fall TV line up amongst many papers.

Photobucket
I didn't have any tea at work! But I found this yummy substitute.

Photobucket
Chilling at Aroma, and writing the newsletter as I waited to see [REC].

Photobucket
Got loads of new fun clothes from Value Village - which was lovely as my last shop I felt like I left with so few things that worked.

Photobucket
Sleepy Saturdays.

Photobucket
Getting ready to post this - literally!

To join in on the 365 Project, See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

5 comments:

Pink Heels said...

I am sooo totally going to attend the Toronto Film Festival next year!

Jamie said...

Ooh, pictures! You can so tell what the past couple of weeks was about - TIFF, TIFF, TIFF! It's great to see you, your space, what's up and Mr. Gobo!

Sacred Suzie said...

Fantastic! Holy cow that's a lot of movie-going Shannon. I bet you loved every sleepy moment of it. Any good shows up coming on TV this fall? I haven't heard a peep about anything. Clothes look awesome, glad you had some comfy shoes for all that movie-going.

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Its kinda strange to shift out of fesival mode, but it's the nature of festivalling.

Gah, I don't have my TV list atm Suzie, I know Heroes starts up again tonight and there are a bunch more shows I'm interested in but I likely do not have the time to watch. I am watching Project Runway, So You Think You Can Dance Canada and True Blood (its on TMN and pretty trashy but it's vamps so I'm there).

I realy wish there was something like In Treatment - a daily but not hourly drama to enjoy.

Red Eyes said...

Amazing photos!
Nice blog and I would like to stop by again?
I have read through your archives and just wondering about one of your favourite subjects "finance" in terms of what the lehman brothers bang really means? Is it really a shift in paradigm and the beginning of something new??