Monday, September 01, 2008

2 Weeks in Pictures

Wow, it's been a while since I posted! I predict another 2 week lapse as starting Thursday I will be covering the Toronto International Film Festival over at Movie Moxie - and believe me there will be lots of pictures, reviews, polls, stories and even vlogs (video-blogs).

But, let us see what the last two weeks have been like.

Photobucket

Got together for dindin with Jamie and Gala. News update for Gala - she and Shaun are now engaged! Congratulations!!!

Photobucket

After and extremely difficult day (but not that bad because I don't even remember what was stressing me), where the smoothly part of the day was doing a return at BestBuy. The wait was short, process hassle-free and the staff was lovely.

Photobucket

3-way video chatting with Jamie and Suzie on Oovoo. It wasn't technically seamless, but it was fun!

Photobucket

Another rough day. Co-worker thankfully distracted me with lollies.

Photobucket

Isn't this the cutest?

Photobucket

Me & Jamie at the CNE!

Photobucket

A whole wall of preserves. I know where I'm going if there is a blackout or something. Actually, no I don't - I can't remember what this place was called! 4 something.

Photobucket

More cuteness

Photobucket

TIFF Advance Pass Purchase pick up day. See and hear more about it.

Photobucket

Off the The Clone Wars with Jamie and her honey for his Bday!

Photobucket

Recently I've been totally addicted to this Clam Chowder.

Photobucket

With Jamie after Mamma Mia - omg Jamie you are in so many of the picks! We've been hanging out a lot recently.

Photobucket

Feed me Seymour! And yes that is a lobster you see. The have 'em on sale for $5 for 'canner' lobsters. I'm taking that as small ones. If it means something else I don't really want to know.

Photobucket

Doing test shots for Vlogging.

To join in on the 365 Project, See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Wow, that's a lot going on in two weeks Shannon! Love the preserves pics and yes, you and Jamie have been hanging out a ton which rocks. Way to go on the vlogging, I'm totally loving it. I can't believe you got lobster! Was it good? Of course it was good, what am I thinking? Some really cute pics in there too. Oovoo was fun despite the many technical difficulties, we must try again some time very soon.

Jamie said...

LOL, we totally did see a lot of each other over the last 2 weeks - lucky me! And movies and the Ex and all sorts!

And what a costume, the little monkey. Are you going to wear that for Halloween? :)

gkgirl said...

feed me seymour...
i think it is so funny that you
said that...
we used to sing that alot
way back when
and i had totally forgotten
about it
until i just read that...
heeheehee

Vedrana M. said...

wonderful, just love the photos...