Sunday, July 06, 2008

A Week in Pictures

Was a bit of an odd and truncated week with the Tuesday off but I didn't mind at all!

Photobucket

Out at Vern's reading, it went really well this year! Gratz to all the authors, poets and performers.

Photobucket

Sneaking a peek at the fireworks that were so loud but a little far away.

Photobucket

Although I never adhere to the advice in this sign, this one corner gets me mad every time I cross as it doesn't give you enough time to get through in one go.

Photobucket

Jamie & I got to check out a great dance performance!

Photobucket

I didn't see anything like the description here.

Photobucket

Shadows.

Photobucket

Hilarious WoW quest... you have to get power convertors for a npc in Toshley's Station. Seriously!

To join in on the 365 Project, see Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Love the fireworks! Love that we got to see each other so much this week :)

And wow, rubber whales!

Sacred Suzie said...

What on earth do they mean by rubber whales? I am intrigues! Very cool images Shannon and the fireworks were cool too. That looks like an awesome quest.

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Piú giú, in fomdo alla Tuscolana...!?...passavo per un saluto!