Sunday, July 27, 2008

Two weeks in pictures

I missed posting last week, oopsies! Lets take a trip back through the past 2 weeks

Photobucket

Herbs are doing well!

Photobucket

Goofy pic of me

Photobucket

Lunch with Mom!

Photobucket

Saw The Dark Knight, and there were decorations!

Photobucket

Fantastic screening of Heroes of the East. Read all about the film and the screening including a vid with Gordon Liu who was in attendance.

Photobucket

This plant / tree/ something has been growing exponentially outside my window, it's quite amazing to see it grow every day.

Photobucket

Spend a lot of time in lines this week, this was the quick one if you can believe it.

Photobucket

Lovely pressies from Danette - thanks Danette!!

Photobucket

Birthday Treats! Thank you Jamie & Justin, Suzie & R, Mom and my coworkers.

Photobucket

Ok... what is with all the plant pics? Here is another...

Photobucket

Hanging out with Jamie!

Photobucket

lol, this was most interesting of the three pics I took this day. Food = good!

Photobucket

The utterly divine Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. Thank you Suzie! What a great book.

Photobucket

To join in on the 365 Project, See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Yay! Love the pics and yes, that's a lot of nature shots for you Shannon. Glad you had such a great birthday and my goodness, those are fantastic and perfect gifts for you!

Jamie said...

What a treat to see 2 weeks. Your herbs look happy and so does that outdoor plant that's growing and growing. I think that must be because Wolverine is there to protect it!

Yay to happy birthday celebrations and movie treats. I love the bat. I guess as well as multiple plants there were some heroes these 2 weeks too!

themarina said...

A fabulous 2 weeks in pictures! 2 small notes: happy to hear you enjoyed Twilight. Now you simply must move on to the other books. You have 4 days before Breaking Dawn is released! :)

The second is...I noticed you got a copy of Step Up (NICE!). I saw Step Up 2 the other day...can't recall seeing a review from you. Just in case...it's worth at least the rental and the closing scene is pretty awesome...

http://the-marina.blogspot.com/2008/07/dancing-in-rain.html

Shannon said...

It was a good two weeks and a great birthday :)

I totally forgot that Wolverine was in that pic. Man, I've had that for ages!

Marina, I think I might swap to Outlander and then hit up the 2nd of the Twilight books. It was so good I want to make it last!

I haven't seen Step Up 2 Yet (don't tell anyone! I can't believe I missed it). I need to see it soon!