Friday, June 20, 2008

Photo Meme Fun

Photobucket

1. On the River Shannon, 2. bright lights big city, 3. Stanford, 4. The neon lights, 5. vin_diesel, 6. IMG_9711, 7. Metro Station, 8. Winter had a bad hair day., 9. duck to duck to duck..., 10. Cried Enough, 11. I'm singing in the rain...Just singing in the rain...What a glorious feeling!!!I`m happy again!, 12. Alien Exploration Scene 2

Thank you Jamie for sharing this fun meme idea! You can do it too! Here are the instructions:

Use Flickr search for the answers of each of the questions below, using only the first page, choose an image, copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker.

The questions:
  1. What is your first name?
  2. What is your favorite food?
  3. What high school did you attend?
  4. What is your favorite color?
  5. Who is your celebrity crush?
  6. Favorite drink?
  7. Dream vacation?
  8. Favorite dessert?
  9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  10. What do you love most in life?
  11. One word to describe you.
  12. Your Flickr name.

4 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Your is amazing Shannon! I love all the colours and images. I tried doing it, not sure I did it right, LOL. Very cool.

Tammy said...

Oh cool images!! Have to say I agree with you on the celeb crush! Vin works for me! (Did you hear he is a new father?!)

Danette said...

Awesome! What captivating images.

I'm so curious to know what you thought of The Waitress...

I'm leaving for Cape Cod on Friday Pie: thin buttery crust, fresh organic peaches and a breath of maple sugar.

When I return, I will be ringing your bell for another round of you and me. :)

Shannon said...

Thanks Ladies!

I did not know Vin was a new Dad - that is so sweet to hear!

I'd love to discuss Waitress with you Danette... it still has me thinking.

Have fun in Cape Cod! I look forward catching up when you are back.