Sunday, June 29, 2008

2 weeks in pictures

I missed a week - oops! That means twice the picture fun today!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This pizza was crazy. The crust was one of those 'rising crusts' and it was like 8 times the dough I'm used to. A bagillion calories I'm sure.

Photobucket

Started (and already finished!) a new scarf, I love the pattern it looks really cool and the best thing is it's just knit & purl but looks much more fancy!

Photobucket

This persistent lil snail managed to move about 6 paces in a few days! I saw it right after a big rainfall on my stairs and tried to help it get off the stairs but it did not seem to want to move so I just made sure I stepped out it.

Photobucket

Pretty!

Photobucket

Library finds.

Photobucket

Reconstruction of something, maybe a sidewalk.

Photobucket

My Movie Moxie moocards arrived!

Photobucket

Having lunch with my Mom.

Photobucket

At the movies. Interesting how they truncated that name eh?

Photobucket

Dentist day ... eep!

Photobucket

New menu at on of the place me and Jamie go. So colourful!

Photobucket

This week's library finds.

Photobucket

Furry little cutie pie.

To join in on the 365 Project, See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

5 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Very cool snail shot! Look at the colours. I love the pretty grass pic too, wow! Those are fantastic library finds, very impressed. What a cool pic of you and Mom Shannon! Oh that dentist pic is surreal, love it.

Your Moo cards are PERFECT! I think I may have to get some.

Gobo is such a cutie, it's crazy.

Thanks Shannon, I loved your two weeks in pictures post!

Jamie said...

Man, I love following your week. What great shots! And it's a great way to visit Gobo too!

The scarf you made looks absolutely scrumptious. I couldn't take my eyes off that snail's shell. She sure carries around beauty with her! And the moo cards are awesome, Movie Moxie!

Jamie said...

Oh, yeah, and Mom got new sunglasses! What a cute pic of the two of you.

Marina said...

Love the moo cards! I'm looking forward to ordering mine...as soon as the personal site is ready and running!

Jana B said...

HOLY CRAP! That was a HUGE pizza crust!!!!!! Was it as tasty as it looked?

You got Moo cards!!!!!! *excited for you*

That menu is SO AWESOMELY COOL!!! All colorful and quilted...

Hey, how did you like the Simpson movie? Have you reviewed it? *checking on your other blog*