Sunday, May 11, 2008

A week or so in pictures

A week or so in pictures. A window into my world.

Photobucket

Nap time for kitty cat (isn't it always?)

Photobucket

Creative graffiti .. on the ceiling of the bus shelter.

Photobucket

Movie time!

Photobucket

Home sick :(

Photobucket

Updating my film database of films seen

Photobucket

Cutie pie!

Photobucket

A rainy Saturday.

Photobucket

It exists! My own street!

Photobucket

More movie time!

Photobucket

Waiting for the streetcar.

Photobucket

Um, time to tidy up methinks.

Photobucket

Research materials!

Photobucket

Greenery! And... they are my plants!

Photobucket

Groceries.

To join in on the 365 Project, See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I just love this window into your world. How cool that you have your very own street!

Sacred Suzie said...

Awesome photos! I love the sick day one, you still have the cutest feet (and pjs) on the planet Shannon. Your plants are doing so well, way to go!

Sometime I hope you can tell me hope you managed to put up such wide images without messing up the template, I love how they look on your blog!

Shannon said...

hehe... I did something creative with the view and template.

I switched it to Minima Stretch to get the big pics, but it defaults to a white background so I had to reset all the individual colours to make it look like how my blog originally did.

I loved that there is a street by my name! I can't beleive it took me 10+ years to actually end up walking by it!

Jana B said...

The plant is still alive!!!!

I wonder if there is a Jana St, somewhere?? I know I have a restaurant, but a whole street would be way more impressive!

I love your jammies!!!! (hehe and your cute little feet. I was talking to a friend about you today... "Yeah, I finally met someone who wears my same size shoes, and she's even my SAME HEIGHT!!!!" I think she may have thought I was lying lol

Your cat is GORGEOUS.