Sunday, May 18, 2008

A week in pictures

Been a really full week even thought this pics aren't all that interesting. Lots of running around and lots of movie going.

Photobucket

Mother's Day!

Photobucket

One of my oft-time theatre haunts, the Scotiabank theatre at Queen & John.

Photobucket

Random stuff in my bag. And that wasn't a veggie patty but a Double, and boy was it yummy.

Photobucket

My transportation du jour. Du every jour.

Photobucket

That'd be me.

Photobucket

Yummy dinner on a Friday night out with Jamie.

Photobucket

There I am again. It's true that saying... wherever you go there you are...

To join in on the 365 Project, See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

3 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Awesome pics Shannon! I love the ones of you in particular but then again, I am biased, LOL. It was great to also see Mom on Mother's Day! I'm glad you're still knitting, you are so good at it. Love that colour blue!

_ram-jaane' said...

Happy to see Charlie Chaplin make an appearance :)

I like the Scotti one and the tube station one. Hmm, oh yea, I was going to join flickr, might do that now.

Jana B said...

OMW Shannon, I LOVE the cute glasses!!!!!

Are you knitting a scarf? At the moment i'm trying to crochet an afghan... we'll see how that works lol