Sunday, April 27, 2008

A week in pictures

It's been another week of festivalling. After today I have a bit of time before the next one begins.

Photobucket

Hot Doc'ing with Jamie & her honey.

Photobucket

Busy times = hair in French Braids!

Photobucket

The secret underground route from the Bader -> the Rom (Museum subway station)

Photobucket

A healthy crowd at the Bloor for Eleven Minutes.

Photobucket

A lovely Friday night with
Jamie at the Pub.

Photobucket

A lone streetcar stop, during the TTC Strike.


Photobucket

Time to do taxes & budgetting goodness.

To join in on the 365 Project, See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

2 comments:

_ram-jaane' said...

I like the stairs one best, & the random capture 2nd from the top .. I tend to like picture of things you see everyday but don't quite stop & admire :)

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh Shannon, I love your photos! I say it every week and every week it's true. I still can't believe they stranded people on Friday night. !!!!

I wish I could put my hair into a French braid at all, that's amazing you are so fast at it and it looks so good.

I love the Eleven Minutes shot, you really captured the energy and feel of the event.