Sunday, March 30, 2008

Project 365, a week in pictures

Here is my week in pictures. Thanks to everyone who clapped in glee over my paying off my student loan, it was lovely to get the letter. It was, sadly, one of two student loans but I should get another letter like that in just a few short months.

The last pic here is of Earth Hour. I was on the streetcar at the time and was impressed by how many places (business and residence) partook. I was really surprized that places that were closed had the lights one. Silly people.

Like 365 Project? See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Movie Mania! I'm glad I could be there for some if it.

I LOVE that picture of Gobo! He looks so regal!

Sacred Suzie said...

He does look regal! What a fantastic photo, it's so true. Yes, your week was full of movie fun wasn't it?

Ontario did the best in Canada, they reduced power by 5%, way to go! We had dinner guests over and lit all sorts of candles, it was very cool. I'd do it all the time. Maybe I will!

Shannon said...

Wow, Gobo... regal? I never would have thought. Thanks sisters!

That pic actually reminds me of one of Jinx where she was sitting by the shoes in Jamies apartment... was for the Warm up the Winter party ages ago.