Saturday, March 15, 2008

Project 365, a few weeks in pictures

Haven't put the pics up in a bit, here they are!

To join in on the 365 Project, See Jamie's post on Project 365 for all the details.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Loes said...

How wonderful to see bits and pieces of your daily life! I love all the plants you have, it makes me want to have more green in our apartment as well...

Shannon said...

Thanks Loes! It's such a treat to share!

My plants are doing so much better in the new apt. That is the one full on window spot for them and they are going bonkers, which is nice as my previous plant attempts have not been as successful.

Sacred Suzie said...

There are so many stories here Shannon! I really want to know what is going on with those pot of veggies in particular? Is that a soup? Are you making a stew??? ...

Yes, your plants seem to be doing great and OMG, Gobo is just the cutest.

I love seeing your world Shannon, I really do. I know I say that all the time but I can't help it, it's all so interesting.

Shannon said...

I'm glad you enjoy seeing the pics, that makes me rememeber to keep taking and keep posting them!

The pot of veggies is something I made for Mom when she was having some back trouble. I just did *exactly* what she said to do, it ended up kinda being a cassarole on the stove top thing :)

The plants are loving the window, it really seems to be about finding the perfect place for them!

Marilyn said...

I love, love, LOVE these pictures!