Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Stay on target....

I know I've not been 'writing' here much but I have something to share - yay! I'm made some serious progress on one of my 101 in 1001 tasks, the one I'm most committed to of them all: #20 # Pay off my debt. I'm not 4/6 done in terms of types of debt to pay off as I just paid off one of my student loans. It has been quite the journey and I've learned a lot along the way. I've not completed it yet but I have a concise plan of attack. Here I am mailing the cheque (thanks Jamie for taking the pic!)

Photobucket

9 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

WOOT! OMG Shannon, that is so flippin' huge a deal! I am so happy for you and absolutely love this picture capturing this important monumentous moment. Yay for you! You did it!

gkgirl said...

heeeheehee...
and such a cute picture!
:)
yayyou!

Jamie said...

YAY!!!!!

Shannon, you rock! WTG!

Melba said...

Been there~done that! I know how that feels. Hooray for you!!!
:)
XO,
melba

Marilyn said...

WOW! That's awesome! Congratulations!

Loes said...

Congratulations!! Must have felt awfully good to mail that cheque!

Shannon said...

Thanks everyone for the cheers and support, I really appreciate it!

Rachel said...

Yeah, Shannon! Once you go debt free, you'll never want to go back.

Jana B said...

GO SHANNON!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so SO proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!

PS, you look like a policewoman in that jacket! :)