Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Transitioning from November to December

Nomo Nablopomo! Posting every day for a month was very interesting and no where near as tough as I thought it would be. I found doing Nablo really fun, I wish I had gotten to see more sites though, it was a very full month for me!



I intended to keep posting daily however I found myself not posting at all, even my weekly 101 update just kept getting pushed aside. So, what to do? As much as I'd love to keep posting I found myself putting off writing posts, and I have been be writing quite frequently over Movie Moxie and plan to continue to do so for December. Then Jamie posted about something that sounded quite perfect for the month! Daisy's December Views project.

Instead of word, post pictures. I'm loving this idea and I'm starting today. In fact, right now!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

KreativeMix said...

pretty cool picture :-)

daisies said...

yay!! : ) i love these photos ~ such an interesting story they tell ...

so nice to meet you!

joan said...

So glad you have joined December views!!
your photos truly do tell a story, and ending with the ponytail was like reading a book where the last page has your mouth agape and speechless. VERY NICE.

http://shadesofjoan.typepad.com/

Jamie said...

OMG the drama. Do we get to see an aftershot of your hair!

The plants are all so happy!

Sacred Suzie said...

I know! I want to see your hair now too! Very cool story Shannon and your plants look amazingly healthy. Love the addition of text too, love it.

Vanessa said...

thanks for your comment on my blog today :)

i've been scrolling back down through your 'december views' posts and it has been really enjoyable.

i planned to leave you a comment on your latest post (december 12) but, wow... when i got to this post is stopped dead in my tracks, that photo of your severed ponytail made my mouth drop wide open with awe!

brave and brilliant, you are.
Vx