Sunday, December 16, 2007

December Views - Sun Dec 16/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

8 comments:

Rachel said...

I've loved your whole week. I've been on vacation and happily holed up in the house. I've enjoyed living vicariously through all the December Views troupe. It's back into the real world for me tomorrow.

Marilyn said...

"Terms of Endearment" and crock pot food?! Perfect antidotes to all that cold weather. And how wonderful that you blogged your hair coloring session! :)

Joan said...

LOVE the snow, and the changing light of day... just spectacular.
And coloring your hair for the whole world to see?... Well that is just priceless!
Your unabashed panache rocks!!

PixieDust said...

Snow, snow, snow! I want to make snow angels, heehee.

What a yummy, warm meal after all that snow...

:-)

Jamie said...

Ooh, how did your hair turn out? I want to see! The snow is awesome. The pic of you with the shovel is so cool because you kind of look transparent or something - I couldn't figure out what side of the door you were on! What a day!

Jamie said...

Oh, and I forgot to say how much I loved the pic of Peter and Ken!

Shannon said...

I'm sure my hair will show up in my Monday post :)

daisies said...

your day looks so cozy after you got that pesky snow removal out of the way :) can't wait to see your hair!! xox