Saturday, December 08, 2007

December Views - December 8. 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Jana B said...

Is that... french onion soup?????? *mouth watering*

What are you knitting??

Shannon said...

I'm knitting a shawl, I've been working on it one and off for ages but it's sooooooooooooo many stitches across. I usualyl wait til I'm watching really long movies to work on it (I watched Ran yesterday).

And it's onion soup that I make French Onion-y. I forgot something though so it wasnt' perfect... red wine vinegar I think...

Sacred Suzie said...

You made homemade onion soup! That is so inspiring, yummy too. Yes, the red wine vinegar is important if it's the MM version which is the simplest version I have ever seen and very yummy! I love seeing the day around you Shannon and what you're up to. I'm wondering how good that slow cooker magic book is, sounds great! I don't use mine enough. I love that you're knitting a shawl!

joan said...

Talk about a full day!!!

I heart your cup, and your stairway... your soup is to die for, and you look sooooooooo comfy in that first photo!

Carmen said...

I LOVE your place!!!!
specially your movies and books!