Thursday, December 06, 2007

December Views - December 6/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Is that me you're on the phone with Shannon?! :) I thought of doing that too but didn't think there would be enough light, LOL. Your pictures are, as usual, amazing! So fascinating. I love that one of the CN Tower in particular. Oh and the one with you and Gobo is absolutely priceless, so funny. Either you have really long arms or Gobo is very proficient at taking self-portraits.

Shannon said...

That was when we were on the phone! hehe.

I think that is a bit of forced perspective with that cat! I was actually just about to cut his nails. He was such a good boy!

joan said...

So glad you joined December views:)
Your perspective on things is truly unique indeed!

Jamie said...

LOL, that really feels like a Shannon day! I love that picture of you and the Gobomeister!

Laura B. said...

Hey! Thanks for commenting on my blog.

I love the movie meme. I also love that you cut your hair---! I am so in favor of changing hair---it's very easy and it really can make one feel better! For Christmas break, I want to dye my hair either hot pink or green... (I teach, so I need to use a break... :(