Friday, December 07, 2007

December Views - Dec 7, 2007

A big Happy Birthday to my sister Jamie!!
hip hip - hooray!
hip hip - hooray!
hi hip - hooray! I hope you had a loverly day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Sacred Suzie said...

Oh Shannon, I just love your photos! That snowman at the end in particular. I take it you all went to see The Golden Compass for Jamie's birthday and man, that dessert looks unbelievable! These really do tell a story.

Vedrana M. said...

great :) i hope The Golden Compass was good! xoxo

Shannon said...

Yep, we headed out to the Golden Compass for Jamie's Bday! I really enjoyed it, there are some things that didn't quite work for me but on the whole very enjoyable.

Ah, what it would be like to be 10 years old again and have that as a movie to see, instead of say... Predator (although I did like that as well...)!

Jana B said...

Oh, I LOVE the pic with the red light!!!! How did you do that?? (This is a good oportunity for me to make a short joke, about you not having to bend down to take pics from below the grass... but I won't make it, since I'm the same height. *giggle*)

Shannon said...

I did 'crouch' ever so slightly.... ;)

daisies said...

i LOVE your glasses :) cute you!