Saturday, December 15, 2007

December Views - Dec 15/07

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

6 comments:

Joan said...

Aw Shannon, they promised us heavy snow this weekend and so far I've got 3 inches of ICE :(

Your breakfast looks spectacular!!
And I love that you photgraphed your receipt... that was just brilliant!!
Stay warm, stay happy!!!
xoxoxo

Marilyn said...

These posts are such 'a day in the life of' brilliance. Loving them.

Shannon said...

3 inches of ice - eep! Stay safe Joan! It's been snowing for over 5 hours straight here (Sunday morning), it's insane!

I was so happy that I actually was on budget (and had a bigger budget) for my groceries this week which is why I though I would honour it with a pic. I also did a little woohoo! in the store but no one was really impressed.. hehe

Tammy said...

I love the first picture - you all wrapped up with kitty - playing WoW! Now I'm thinking a laptop is a great idea!!! :)

Jamie said...

Cold! Good to have some yummy warm food on a day like that - and a whole drawer of oranges! And I love, love, love that picture of you!

daisies said...

i have a similar drawer filled with oranges and grapefruits ... what a wonderful day you had :)